The Writing Log is intended to help you track your writing by setting a monthly goal and tracking your progress towards it, not unlike NaNoWriMo and Camp NaNoWriMo. By setting a goal and on a daily basis recording your writing sessions, this log can help you achieve your monthly targets.
- NEW: Track all your writing sessions in one spreadsheet.
- NEW: Set individual goals for every month.
- NEW: Exclude days when you won’t be writing.
- Track multiple sessions per day – perfect for writing sprints throughout the day!
- Dynamic writing targets – your daily targets will self-adjust based on what you’ve written prior days.
- Tracking of time spent writing – see how much time you spend writing compared to your actual word volume.
- Writing Statistics – easily see how you’re doing each day of the month.
- Excel for Windows or Mac
- Libre Office
- Open Office and Google Sheets are only partially supported (drop-downs not functional)
- v1.1 (7/16/2017) – added the ability to track writing activities for multiple months, including individual targets for each month. Also added a way to exclude days.
- v1.0 – initial release.
Read the FAQ for further details.